Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My girl Charlotte


Here is just one of the many smiles that have been brightening my days. Charlotte has a real zest for life, and is having a blast exploring her world. Her excitement is contagious! No one can spend more than a few minutes with this little girl without grinning and giggling right along with her!

This picture was taken in March of 2007, when Charlotte was just 7-1/2 months old. She still likes to play in her exersaucer, but not for long... she really wants to get out and crawl around all the time.

Her favorite thing to do now (at 8-1/2 months old), is to crawl around and find little things to put in her mouth. She is getting really good at finding every little crumb or piece of lint. She's also (still) in love with ripping up paper and chewing on little bits of it. I think this is not only the natural baby urge to explore, but also part of her new-found love of eating and food. She wants to sample EVERYTHING, and she likes almost all the foods she tries. Of course, that might not be saying much, since she also seems to enjoy eating lint!

In this blog, I hope to keep a better record of her as she continues to grow and change so much every day. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ArchyMommy said...

Dear Valerie,

I am so glad that you started this blog. Now I can see how much Charlotte has grown! She is so beautiful!

I'm Sorry I haven't been better at e-mailing. There is just never enough time in the day! We miss you guys!

Sarah & Liam