Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Archymommy's Blog


Here is a link to my friend Sarah's blog. We met Sarah and Liam while we were living in Lansing. Sarah is super-smart, a great mom, and one of the neatest people I've met in a long time. We were so lucky to get to spend some time with them before we moved back to Frankfort.

Sarah shared her blog with me a couple months ago, and it took me a while to realize what a great idea it was. Her son Liam is such a sweet and handsome little guy. Charlotte really loved talking to him while Sarah and I did some ceramic painting in East Lansing... another thing that Sarah introduced to me...

Thanks for the inspiration, Sarah!

1 comment:

ArchyMommy said...

Thanks for "linking" up! We both seem to inspire each other...remember I borrowed your idea to make collages of baby photos. I also love that you set up a utube page with videos of Charlotte! Now if I could only find the time to do the same...

We miss you guys too. I hope that we can meet up some time this summer.

All the best,
Sarah